AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned/Payout never received

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2021
Raleigh, NC
Hey guys!

So my account name on CB is Naomiskies. Back in july I converted almost $400 worth of tokens to cash and requested a payout via direct deposit. Seemed everything was entered correctly and i was due to receive my payout on August 7th (first payout). A short time after entering my payout request (approx 1 week later) i was broadcasting mid-day, my daughter woke up from her nap (1 yr old 🤦🏼‍♀️) and came running into the room where I was broadcasting. There was no nudity going on when this happened, i was fully clothed and just conversing back and forth with my followers. When when she came in i immediately muted the mic and covered the webcam. However i was ultimately banned for this the following morning. I have emailed every possible email address i can find for CB support about this issue MULTIPLE times, and not gotten a single response from them. I also never received my payout on August 7th like i was supposed to. And as i said before i had converted my tokens to cash, and requested my payout days if not a full week before even being banned. But it is impossible to check and make sure i entered my account info right for payment without being able to login to my account. Can anyone please help me!? I had over 6-7 thousand followers and was just finally getting the hang of CB. @punkerbarbie can you help??

I am having a similar issue. I converted about 800$ 3 days before my ban... I cannot get a reply from support. Let me know how it turns out or if you hear back!

Upvote 0
I did! It took 3 days but the reason it took so long was because support sent it to the higher ups and my case was reviewed. I am sure they will understand you were not using your child as a part of your show, and they do have recordings to go back so my advice is to wait it out! Good luck.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.