AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned, Really need help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2022
Hello @punker barbie ,

I'm not a model, just a viewer who have been the member since around 2017. I never been broadcast myself or have the record of breaking any terms and conditions of the website before.

My account got banned today without clear reason. Which has made me shock. I spent time on Chaturbate like the normal day I do. But when I took a break from the website to do other things and then come back again, I found that my account banned. It said 'We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service'. But I'm sure that I didn't do anything wrong or violated the terms of service like the website said.

After that I sent the message to the support team. Until now It's been about 5 hours ago but still don't have any response from them. Could you please help me?

My account has the private video collection which is includes more than 40-50 private videos from the past 5 years that I got on the website and I don't want to lose them. I feel confuse and get super stressed about this issue. So help me to recover my account please, I really want it back.

My username is hhxxx1
Ticket number : 19070402

Looking forward to your reply
Best,

Status
Not open for further replies.