AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned terminated

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2021
@punker barbie i got banned and terminated from chaturbate I am wondering why i should i be banned? Because my passport is newly released and it is not yet in use and I am also one of recommended performer and I am new model in chaturbate as far as I know i did not commit any violation my username in chaturbate is (Loubotara69) I am asking to the admin that review my account and date of my passport to proof I did not commit any violation. But no response i am so stressed right now 3 days no response the admin. Because I am the breadwinner of my family I am the one who support my family what i earn from the i buy for foods and their needs of my family because were broken family my father left us and my mother is already 68 years old she can’t work any longer my mother is high blood and diabetic i am the one who buy the maintenance medicines of my mother and i have 3 little sister my family situation is very difficult. I am earning only by streaming since lockdown that is my source of income and my last hope. Hope the admin will response me to unbanned my account....

Status
Not open for further replies.