AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned (username: blue___balls)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2022
Hello @punker barbie,

Happy Holidays to all! I received a warning and then got banned all while I was in a private show with a performer. Just to be clear, I am customer and not a performer. I've been active on CB for roughly five years with minimal issues. I immediately emailed CB support concerning the ban and received an automated email reply. The reason for the ban is, "Abusive or harmful behavior or language (including the simulation, roleplay or discussion of such behavior) while broadcasting or chatting." I was also communicating with the model in Spanish to get around the language barrier. My Spanish isn't perfect.

I'm into submissive roleplaying (model is dominant) and erotic sexual denial, so this is probably what triggered the warning and subsequent ban. This is such a shame because I've made so many friends on CB over the years. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.