AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2022
I am reaching out as my good friends account has been banned from Chaturbate and we can not understand why. I believe there has been a misunderstanding. This is absolutely devastating as my friend relies on her page to pay rent and buy food. I'm hoping someone can please throw us a lifeline 🙏

The ticket number is 19503224, the username is uwutkmeow. The ticket has been responded to, but only with a generic reply.

Help would be greatly appreciated, we are desperate.

We are unable to discuss account details with anyone except the account holder.
Thanks for your reply. I thought I would help my friend as english is not her first language, but I completely understand that you can only advise the account holder.
I have asked her to create an account here so she can reply to this thread. She can also create a new seperate thread if need be.
Thanks.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I am reaching out as my good friends account has been banned from Chaturbate and we can not understand why. I believe there has been a misunderstanding. This is absolutely devastating as my friend relies on her page to pay rent and buy food. I'm hoping someone can please throw us a lifeline 🙏

The ticket number is 19503224, the username is uwutkmeow. The ticket has been responded to, but only with a generic reply.

Help would be greatly appreciated, we are desperate.
Hi @punker_barbie I am the owner of the account uwutkmeow on Chaturbate. Can you please help me restore my account, as it has been banned without reason. I have received a response from the support team, but only a generic reply. My ticket number is (19504708).
I rely on Chaturbate for income and to support myself. I have been a member of your platform for 6 years and have many followers who care about me and will be looking for me.

Upvote 0
We are unable to discuss account details with anyone except the account holder.
@punker_barbie I am the owner of the account uwutkmeow on Chaturbate. Can you please help me restore my account, as it has been banned without reason. I have received a response from the support team, but only a generic reply. My ticket number is (19504708).
I rely on Chaturbate for income and to support myself. I have been a member of your platform for 6 years and have many followers who care about me and will be looking for me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.