AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned when added a second ID

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2021
Streamate Username
Cutelara95
Hello @punker barbie if you have time, and you want to take a look to account naughty_0ney , chaturbate says that someone else have been seen on her cam so asked the ID, she added the ID to that person who was near her, because she taught maybe leaved the obs turned on by mistake, and as answer chaturbate banned her, can you please pass along support her ticked number #19201945 please? And give her an answer please she have biils and credits , she reqlly need helps so she asked me to post here as well maybe you can help her , i beg you to help as well because i know that she really need help! Thank you for your time

Hello @punker barbie if you have time, and you want to take a look to account naughty_0ney , chaturbate says that someone else have been seen on her cam so asked the ID, she added the ID to that person who was near her, because she taught maybe leaved the obs turned on by mistake, and as answer chaturbate banned her, can you please pass along support her ticked number #19201945 please? And give her an answer please she have biils and credits , she reqlly need helps so she asked me to post here as well maybe you can help her , i beg you to help as well because i know that she really need help! Thank you for your time

Upvote 0
I'm sorry to respond to your post. Hopefully it will help you. I have been working at Chaturbate.com for several years. The first time I used OBS, I logged out of the site that day and did not turn off OBS. A friend went to sit at my computer. After about 2 hours, I came back and turned on the Chaturbate page, where a window popped up on me and it says that I'm blocked that an adult man has appeared on the camera. I immediately wrote in the window that I used OBS briefly and that I did not turn it off.
They asked me for a friend's id. I added that I do not want to work as a couple and I apologize for my mistake. I confirmed the message directly on the Chaturbate page. After sending the message, I was able to work immediately. If you are sure you made a mistake like me, write to Chaturbate and apologize for your mistake. That you forgot to turn off the OBS and a friend appeared on camera.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.