AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned. Will Chaturbate keep the tokens???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2022
Dear ACF folks,
dear @punker barbie,

Like many other broadcasters, I have been banned on Chaturbate for no obivous reason. It happened on January 1 this year. My host name is "beautycutie". It was a 5 years old account, verified and well kept. No Terms and Conditions violation would take place during all that time. I built quite a fanbase on the platform and I would hate to lose it all now.

I got banned at the middle of the stream, while I would behave my normal self, not violating any rules.

I sent 3 emails to the support, from 3 different email boxes. Two of them under the topic "Account banned; beautycutie" and one "Payout problem". There has been no response so far.

ACF, I had/have quite a big amount of tokens on my acount. 104198 to be precise. Do you think Chaturbate will just keep all that money? Has there been many similar cases with other models? Any opinion wuold be helpful, guys.

Dear @punker barbie, I am begging you, would you please help me to clear up the situation? Is it possible to get my account back? Is it possible to withdraw my money, that I worked so hard for?
Tickets:

You probably should stop making new tickets. Always responding to the original ticket is the best practice, or you (and hundreds of other people who think it's a good idea) flood their inbox for no reason, which very likely slows down the entire process.

Reactions: AudriTwo and NotYou
Just to add as well, email from the address you have linked to your account. It helps to verify who you are.

Hey @punker barbie are you still able to actively reply to these posts or should I start to consider shutting this section down?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.