AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACCOUNT BANNED WITH 281$ IN IT FOR RESPECTING RULES!!! MONEY STOLEN

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marryusxxx

Banhammered
Mar 26, 2020
Hey, so me and my husband made an account and made 281$ for food during the Covid19 Outbreak! This is our ONLY income. We are in Quarantine and cannot go to any job. WE HAVE NO FOOD AND NO MONEY NOW! People were sending us AFTER SENDING THE TIPS asking for illegal things and because we refused to do what they wanted, they probably reported us lying about other stuff! WE ONLY GOT PAID IN CHATURBATE! NO WHERE ELSE! AND NOW OUR ACCOUNT GOT BANNED AND OUR MONEY GOT STOLEN BY CHATURBATE!!! WE ARE GOING TO DIE OF STARVATION BECAUSE THAT WAS OUR ONLY INCOME!!! WE RESPECTED THE RULES AND WE GOT BANNED BECAUSE PEOPLE LIED TO GET FREE DIRTY ILLEGAL STUFF FROM US LIKE "K9" WHICH IS GROSS AND ILLEGAL!!! WE REFUSED AND NOW WE ARE BANNED!

WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO RECEIVE THE MONEY WE WORKED FOR SO HARD? WE NEED TO BUY FOOD OR OTHERWISE WE WILL DIE!!!!!! PLEASEEEE HELP US SOMEONE~!!! WE ARE DESPERATE AND SCARED!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Andreea

• Hugs
Reactions: Kiki Jane
1). Stop freaking the fuck out and contact Chaturbate support. They keep records of chats and cam shows so if you truly didn't break any rules they can investigate. It may take a while.

2) no idea what country you're in but many have social programs and funds during this time. Unemployment waiting times are waived in the US, many churches or townships have food banks. If you don't actually have covid you are allowed to go to those places to get food.

@punker barbie

Last edited:
Would probably help if you added your username so the Chaturbate rep I tagged can take a look at your account.

Also, if I'm remembering sites and their rules correctly, you can't do daily pay request until a few pay cycles so you'd have another week at least normally before money hit your account or a check was sent. You still have time in the pay period to get this fixed.

Would probably help if you added your username so the Chaturbate rep I tagged can take a look at your account.

Also, if I'm remembering sites and their rules correctly, you can't do daily pay request until a few pay cycles so you'd have another week at least normally before money hit your account or a check was sent. You still have time in the pay period to get this fixed.
MarryUSXXXis our username! :( we do not have food banks and stuff like this here :(. We didn't do anything worng! WE WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET OUR ACCOUNT UNBANNED!!! ANYTHING TO RECEIVE THE MONEY WE WORKED SO HARD FOR!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP US GET OUR ACCOUNT UNBANNED! :( I SENT 20 EMAILS TO SUPPORT AND NOTHING :(... it says "they believe"....thats all! we didnt do 2-3 shows for the people that paid and AFTER paying they asked for K9 and illegal stuff like that! maybe those horrible people reported us, but in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATES CLEARLY THATS ILLEGAL! AND WE REFUSED ILLEGAL STUFF!!! THIS IS NOT FAIR FOR US!!!!! WE RESPECT RULES AND NOW WE ARE BANNED AND DESPERATE!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP UNBANNING OUR ACCOUNT!!!! WE WILL DO ANYTHING WE GET ASKED TO BE ABLE TO USE OUR ACCOUNT AGAIN AND RECEIVE OUR MONEY !!!! WE NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!

Attachments

• NO REASON TO STEAL MONEY!!!! GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK SCAMMERS!!!! I WILL GO TO THE NEWS WITH TH...jpg
    NO REASON TO STEAL MONEY!!!! GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK SCAMMERS!!!! I WILL GO TO THE NEWS WITH TH...jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 24
@punker barbie PLEASE HELP US OF YOU CAN! WE WOULD BE FOREVER GRATEFULL! YOU CAN WATCH US AND SEE WE ARE TRUE PEOPLE AND WE ARE REAL AND DON'T DO ANYTHING BAD! PLEASE HELP US GET OUR ACCOUNT UNBANNED!!! WE ARE SO DESPERATE TO GET OUR ACCOUNT BACK :(((
MARRYUSXXX IS OUR ACCOUNT. PLEASE HELP US!!!! WE WORKED SO HARD FOR THAT MONEY AND WE NEED TO KEEP WORKING TO BUY FOOD DURING THE QUARANTINE! WE HAVE NO OTHER WAY OF SURVIVING WITHOUT THAT MONEY! PLEASSSEEEE HELP US!!!! UNBAN OUR ACCOUNT AND WE WILL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK US!!! PLEASE HELP :((((((((

Holy balls your all caps style of posting is annoying af. Stop.

Holy balls your all caps style of posting is annoying af. Stop.
Sorry but WE ARE DESPERATE AF! Not everyones lives are perfect...i dont care if you dont like caps! don't read everything if you don't wanna help and you care more if how I write is appealing to you... WE HAVE NO FOOD AND 281$ FROM OUR CLOSED ACCOUNT WOULD SAVE US! And I really don't care about the caps...honestly I care more about getting our account unbanned, more than I care if you like CAPS or not...

WHOEVER CAN HELP US! PLEASEEEEE DO!!! :((((

I wish Chaturbate had a proper ban appeal instead of relying on their users flaming other areas on the internet to take care of the problem.

Also hope Mary calms down and maybe go to a new site that won't ban you without telling why. As much as I shit on Streamate's support, it is not NEAR as bad.

well.... i get why she's upset it may not sound like alot of money to some. however for some 281$ is like 500$ or something for some. uhhh sorry can't explain what i mean so well (sorry). however don't be rude guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.