AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned with 336907 tokens ($16800)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2022
I am writing to you because checking my email I find that someone sent me a large number of offline tokens on the 17th, 18630 exactly, on September 19th I tried to enter my account to broadcast and that was when I realized that my account had been banned without no prior warning. I have been with this account for more than 6 years and I have never had any problems before, I have never broken any rules, in fact if you check my statistics I was one of the best chaturbate models, in my account I had a balance of more than 300000 tokens, all earned throughout this year without having any problem with anyone, I know the person who averaged that amount of tokens because she is a model who has been in my room before and apparently wanted to give me a gift, I know that those tokens are of good origin because her account is still active, but I don't understand why my account was banned for no clear reason, I have tried to communicate many times to resolve this situation, but it is as if nobody wanted to pay attention to me and this situation seems so unfair and discouraging. I will do whatever it takes to get my account back, if need be return those tokens, but I can't wait to use my account again.

@punker barbie can you please help me, cb doesn’t wanna tell me the reason of my ban, I have been model for 6 years and I had 336907 tokens in that account this is the only job that I have right now.

my ticket is 20340838 and my username thefitboy

Attachments

• balance.jpeg
    balance.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 138
  • likes.jpg
    likes.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 139
  • cbexplor.jpg
    cbexplor.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 125
  • tips.jpg
    tips.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 141
I do have a question if you don't mind. Just curiosity, nothing else . Why would you keep such balance in tokens and didnt cash it out ? As far as i understood from your post , you earned that throughout this year without cashing your tokens. Don't get me wrong , it is your right to do whatever you like with your tokens but i am just curious why you never cash it out and kept such token balance into your account.We never know what tomorrow brings.

Upvote 0
I do have a question if you don't mind. Just curiosity, nothing else . Why would you keep such balance in tokens and didnt cash it out ? As far as i understood from your post , you earned that throughout this year without cashing your tokens. Don't get me wrong , it is your right to do whatever you like with your tokens but i am just curious why you never cash it out and kept such token balance into your account.We never know what tomorrow brings.
That was my big mistake, I have had this account for more than 6 years and I never had any problem, it never occurred to me that a situation like this could happen to me, obviously I have made withdrawals throughout this year, because practically this is my job, In fact, September 15 was my last payment, I received 100,000 tokens without any problem. These are some of my proofs of payment, if my account had any problem I would never have been able to withdraw those amounts

Attachments

• payment.jpg
    payment.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 84
  • payment2.jpg
    payment2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 80
  • payment3.jpg
    payment3.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 0
two weeks without receiving any answer about it, honestly I feel like I was robbed
Obviously everyone should get an explanation on their ban but to ignore one of their top performers like this is especially disgusting.

It's scary to lose a platform but if it does turn out to be permanent, there have been cases where cb has banned someone only for them to do even better on another site (like katiekat for example).
And for you as a male performer to do so well, I'm positive that you will thrive on other sites as well.

In any case I hope cb gives you your money earned at the very, very least.

Reactions: InannahQoH
Upvote 0
Obviously everyone should get an explanation on their ban but to ignore one of their top performers like this is especially disgusting.

It's scary to lose a platform but if it does turn out to be permanent, there have been cases where cb has banned someone only for them to do even better on another site (like katiekat for example).
And for you as a male performer to do so well, I'm positive that you will thrive on other sites as well.

In any case I hope cb gives you your money earned at the very, very least.
Thank you very much for your good wishes and for taking the time to respond to my case, perhaps that will help make this problem even more visible. I think another of my mistakes was having dedicated all my time to chaturbate, they owe all their success to the models and in return they treat us like garbage

Upvote 0
After contacting support, I only get this response that I have been permanently banned? Why don't you explain the reason? I wasn't even in the middle of a broadcast when my account got banned, no warning, no reason, I just want to know why, this situation is stressful and I feel so frustrated right now, it's like they're telling me, hey idiot you have a lot of tokens in your account then we will permanently ban you

Attachments

• ban.jpg
    ban.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 0
After contacting support, I only get this response that I have been permanently banned? Why don't you explain the reason? I wasn't even in the middle of a broadcast when my account got banned, no warning, no reason, I just want to know why, this situation is stressful and I feel so frustrated right now, it's like they're telling me, hey idiot you have a lot of tokens in your account then we will permanently ban you
When that large amount of money is involved I find it highly unprofessional that they just ghost you about it. But due to that last line in the email, I assume @punker barbie is going to just ignore you here as well.

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry with a more detailed response.
now they tell me that the reason for my ban is due to altered documentation, my account that I registered more than 6 years ago and that I have verified it on three different occasions, always with the same document, the last time I verified my account was in March , after that I have used my account without problem and now they tell me that my documentation is false, I am definitely convinced that they just want to make me lose my account with my tokens without any valid reason, I even sent them all my documentation again along with my passport , there is nothing altered, by God

Attachments

• mess.jpg
    mess.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 53
Upvote 0
@punker barbie please help me, I have always verified my account with the same document, I have never used altered documents as chaturbate says, please give me the opportunity to recover my account

Attachments

• verify2016.jpg
    verify2016.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 37
  • verify2019.jpg
    verify2019.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 37
  • verify2022.jpg
    verify2022.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 37
Upvote 0
@punker barbie please help me, I have always verified my account with the same document, I have never used altered documents as chaturbate says, please give me the opportunity to recover my account
Don't worry, you're not the only one in this situation. Chaturbate should have someone authorized in Colombia to help in these cases

Upvote 0
I am not being rude to you, more respect please, just be patient, I have suffered a lot because of my ban too, like depression and others, I have been trying to get my account back for more than 1 year, being rude will not get you anything good. :cool:

Upvote 0
Bad news for you my dear !!! Chaturbate did exactly the same with me since last year also with a big amount of tokens : +200,000 tokens inside and guess what ? I supposedly ''altered'' my document :mad::mad: Yes....after working years with them they had the gall of tell me such a thing and ban me when I was streaming .... believe me I tried to send evidence to prove all is legal and my document was never altered or falsified but all ended up in the same bot answer...and well, one day I decide to let it go, I lost my hope in getting my money back, I know is just money but for me was a mental breakdown, feel that eveyone was favoured less ME makes no sense... its craxzy!!
But now Im completly sure Its not our fault at all... something wrong is happening inside the plataform, something we'll never know.
@punker barbie can you do something helpfull?

Good luck in your process.

Attachments

• Inkedban.jpg
    Inkedban.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 65
  • Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: InannahQoH
Upvote 0
@thefitboy

Remember to send the email with which the account is linked, otherwise they do not answer you, also remember to send only ONE MAIL, if you send more than one, they will reject you

I can help you with this case, but I need you to be honest with me when answering these questions.

Your tokens are not fraudulent?

Do you remember the date when your identity document was blocked?

When did you get this last block from chaturbate?

Is your account independent or study account?

Any questions you have, write me on instagram :) @arnold_smith.cb

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
@thefitboy

Remember to send the email with which the account is linked, otherwise they do not answer you, also remember to send only ONE MAIL, if you send more than one, they will reject you

I can help you with this case, but I need you to be honest with me when answering these questions.

Your tokens are not fraudulent?

Do you remember the date when your identity document was blocked?

When did you get this last block from chaturbate?

Is your account independent or study account?

Any questions you have, write me on instagram :) @arnold_smith.cb
Are you a new official Chaturbate rep here on the forum?

Upvote 0
This is why I don't CB ! So sorry thi shappened to you!

Upvote 0

No I'm not, CB reps have a badge on their profile

But it has already solved this type of situation for my models, I am a manager of webcam models, greetings!
?????? This person isn't even a part of your studio. How can you possibly do anything to help them in this situation?

Why even give them the impression that you're some kind of important person and tell them to answer your questions? "I can help you with this case" No, you can't, because you are not CB staff. And telling someone to message you off-site is weird. Are you trying to get someone who may have just lost their main income to join your studio?

Upvote 0
?????? This person isn't even a part of your studio. How can you possibly do anything to help them in this situation?

Why even give them the impression that you're some kind of important person and tell them to answer your questions? "I can help you with this case" No, you can't, because you are not CB staff. And telling someone to message you off-site is weird. Are you trying to get someone who may have just lost their main income to join your studio?
Yeah I don't like it at all. Banned.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Is there any way to verify my identity and appeal this situation? I don't understand how chaturbate can say, after 6 years, that my account has false documents, I am the only person who has used this account, my documents are legal, there must be some way to verify my account, they didn't even bother to ask me for my passport or another way to verify my documents and my account, honestly this looks more like a robbery

Upvote 0
I have the same situation, firstly my 5000$ account get permanently ban, then i wrote on forum and my permaban changed to verification ban. Support just keep ignore me. Tried to unban my account or just sort out situation about half-year but get nothing. Keep defending your position.

p.s. Maybe there some Media that wants to write about the situation. I'm ready to tell the whole story, just write me on the forum.

Upvote 0
Well, they prohibited me and they didn't return my money, nothing, always the same automatic message, I sent my passport, my driver's license, my country's citizenship card, even the civil registry, hahaha, military license, they never answer

one day they told me to upload the documents again but at the moment they blocked me and I sent them a message again, same automatic message

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.