AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned with no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2021
hello @punker barbie im new here and I try to register myself as a model on CB , but seems account has been banned with no reason at all ! Can u help me? username onlyme116

It's only been one day since your original post. PB hasn't been online since Friday since they need time off too. Patience.

If you already emailed support, don't send multiple emails. it's going to push your ticket back to the bottom.

Upvote 0
It's only been one day since your original post. PB hasn't been online since Friday since they need time off too. Patience.

If you already emailed support, don't send multiple emails. it's going to push your ticket back to the bottom.
I get only this answer! Your cam has been blocked as a result of concerns regarding compliance with our terms and conditions. Please note that we have zero tolerance for underage participation on our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. If you believe this action is in error, you may appeal this block by sending us age verification at https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/. If you have any questions or concerns relating to your account, please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com. I just think that this answer gets everyone , since dont tell me exactly what is all about!!

Upvote 0
hello @punker barbie im new here and I try to register myself as a model on CB , but seems account has been banned with no reason at all ! Can u help me? username onlyme116
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Reactions: InannahQoH
Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
they didnt ! All I see is in my account is this message
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.
Without an explication or a reason , nothing .To contact support I have to know what to say !!! I repet support only send robot messages probabily to everyone who has this problem is the same message

Upvote 0
. Please note that we have zero tolerance for underage participation on our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. If you believe this action is in error, you may appeal this block by sending us age verification

They did tell you why. They believe that someone that is underage appeared on cam. If you think that is an error on their part then you need to appeal it by sending supporting documents to them

Upvote 0
They did tell you why. They believe that someone that is underage appeared on cam. If you think that is an error on their part then you need to appeal it by sending supporting documents to them
I was thinking of this too. I am 34 year old , is not my fault that I look younger lol ...but I cant believe that support is so stupid enought not to figure this out ... Anyway still no answer from chaturbate .I will try to send another email with my documents again .... maybe will answer. Is not like chaturbate is the only site that I can work for , but it drive me crazy that ban me for no reason at all .

Upvote 0
I was thinking of this too. I am 34 year old , is not my fault that I look younger lol ...but I cant believe that support is so stupid enought not to figure this out ... Anyway still no answer from chaturbate .I will try to send another email with my documents again .... maybe will answer. Is not like chaturbate is the only site that I can work for , but it drive me crazy that ban me for no reason at all .
@punker barbie can u help me??

Upvote 0
Talking unprofessionally no matter how much you think or know the other is wrong wont help your case. I'd advise you at least if you want to get a positive outcome to always talk in an appropriate manner.

Also dont repeat email trying to get a response. Either way it out for a full business week WITHOUT any email from your end or wait for punker barbie to reply here so she can dig up your ticket

Said with good intent.

Upvote 0
Talking unprofessionally no matter how much you think or know the other is wrong wont help your case. I'd advise you at least if you want to get a positive outcome to always talk in an appropriate manner.

Also dont repeat email trying to get a response. Either way it out for a full business week WITHOUT any email from your end or wait for punker barbie to reply here so she can dig up your ticket

Said with good intent.
I never talk unprofessionally I only said the truth , with a good intent too. I just said how they can believe im underage , Its can posible if I have 1 or 2 year up of 18 years old. But Im 34 lol , and Im positive and a serious person , just all the situation make me laught... Is the firts time that I am in this situation ....

Upvote 0
they didnt ! All I see is in my account is this message
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.
Without an explication or a reason , nothing .To contact support I have to know what to say !!! I repet support only send robot messages probabily to everyone who has this problem is the same message
I have confirmed that Support responded to ticket #17138457 on Thursday.

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support responded to ticket #17138457 on Thursday.
yes @punker barbie thats true !! This is the message , but was my mistake because I send it from another mail . I send it after that 3 mails ( on date 4 , 5 , 7 march ) on right adress associated with the account and they didnt answer to me until now ! I only receive the automatic reponse and thats it!
Your request (17138441) has been updated. To add additional comments, please reply to this email.

Support (Chaturbate)
Mar 4, 2021, 12:33 EST
Thank you for your inquiry. Your email address is not associated with the account onlyme116. For security purposes, please contact us from the email address that is associated with the account.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Upvote 0
yes @punker barbie thats true !! This is the message , but was my mistake because I send it from another mail . I send it after that 3 mails ( on date 4 , 5 , 7 march ) on right adress associated with the account and they didnt answer to me until now ! I only receive the automatic reponse and thats it!
Your request (17138441) has been updated. To add additional comments, please reply to this email.

Support (Chaturbate)
Mar 4, 2021, 12:33 EST
Thank you for your inquiry. Your email address is not associated with the account onlyme116. For security purposes, please contact us from the email address that is associated with the account.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
Please check ticket 17138457.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.