AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned with no specific reason.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2018
Colombia
Chaturbate Username
alelovescleavage
Hey ppl! Hey Shirley! I just need help, I was creating a new account for me as I will start working at home, however at the time of opening it, it gave me the "account banned" warning requesting to send ID's and everything. I just did, I emailed support but I have no answer. The account's name is miss_javyymilk.

Hope to get an answer. Thanks

Hey ppl! Hey Shirley! I just need help, I was creating a new account for me as I will start working at home, however at the time of opening it, it gave me the "account banned" warning requesting to send ID's and everything. I just did, I emailed support but I have no answer. The account's name is miss_javyymilk.

Support states that they have received your email and that your account is currently under review. As soon as they are done they will notify you.

Upvote 0

Thanks I appreciate it

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.