AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned with not reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2022
Hello @xChloe and @Charlie_SC my username is karla_smith8 i recieve a warnig who say me "please, read and respond to pm" and two minutes later i recieve another email saying me im banned forever, i think this is a error because i write to my user and respond his pm, i have in the account more of 3000tk and i have more of 70.000 follower its not fair you banned me with not reason, and i write a email and i dont have a answet yet, please help me and return my accoun for i can work i need really that, my username is karla_smith8

Hey @karla_smith
I can see you have already contacted our Support team and they have replied to your query.
They have also outlined how you can proceed from here therefore please provide our team with what has been requested in order to assist you further.

Upvote 0
Hey @karla_smith
I can see you have already contacted our Support team and they have replied to your query.
They have also outlined how you can proceed from here therefore please provide our team with what has been requested in order to assist you further.
I send all who support require me, can you help me for verify the info and can unlock my account soon please i need work again thanks so much

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.