AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned with the reason loop

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Sugar_dollycumx
Hi Good Day ,

This is sugar_dollycumx this is my username. This is what happen way back January 11, 2022 my account was banned due to loop and honestly when i got the email said that i am doing a recording thats not permitted on your chaturbate platform. i appealed the banned said of my account right away cuz honestly i didn’t do that accusation Hence with that I received the email that they will unbanned my account and i Broadcast my self again for a short days and my account was banned without any further reason.
Asking for your good office @punker barbie to ask what the reason I violated because honestly I didn’t do any violation against your rules and regulations. Thank you and have a nice day.

Attachments

• 55210358-8670-4771-ABBD-180E6117D687.png
    55210358-8670-4771-ABBD-180E6117D687.png
    343.9 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.