AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned without any further reason.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2022
chaturbate.com
Chaturbate Username
Harley_danversxxx
Ticket number : (19324471)
Acc. User name: Harley_danverxxx
Account verified!
Signature : R.T.S

Good day @punker barbie.

I am a broadcaster from chaturbate and I do streaming for almost 3 years now. My chaturbate username is Harley_danverxxx. I’m just confused because my account got banned, I don’t have any idea of what I violated... I opened my account and I am shocked that my account got banned.
I haven’t stream for almost 5 months, due to some personal reason. On the other hand, I actively go to chaturbate and watch other streamer. I am not permanently banned in chaturbate because i still open my account. It seems like my account got lock or something...
I honestly had a plan to stream again by this month of april. I am just renovating my place for now on. I hope that you will reply me very soon, and enlighten me to whatever I violated if i have, Because I already chat Chaturbate support however I didn’t get any reply from them it’s almost more than a week now. I am 100% willing to assess any of circumstances happens in my account and take action of it. I am willing to submit my legal documents, to justify and for what ever it needed. I am looking forward to stream more in chaturbate, Thank you @punker barbie and i hope the very best for you!

Ticket number : (19324471)
Acc. User name: Harley_danverxxx
Account verified!
Signature : R.T.S

Good day @punker barbie.

I am a broadcaster from chaturbate and I do streaming for almost 3 years now. My chaturbate username is Harley_danverxxx. I’m just confused because my account got banned, I don’t have any idea of what I violated... I opened my account and I am shocked that my account got banned.
I haven’t stream for almost 5 months, due to some personal reason. On the other hand, I actively go to chaturbate and watch other streamer. I am not permanently banned in chaturbate because i still open my account. It seems like my account got lock or something...
I honestly had a plan to stream again by this month of april. I am just renovating my place for now on. I hope that you will reply me very soon, and enlighten me to whatever I violated if i have, Because I already chat Chaturbate support however I didn’t get any reply from them it’s almost more than a week now. I am 100% willing to assess any of circumstances happens in my account and take action of it. I am willing to submit my legal documents, to justify and for what ever it needed. I am looking forward to stream more in chaturbate, Thank you @punker barbie and i hope the very best for you!
Omg! You got banned from chaturbate. I feel bad for you harley. Maybe the cb admin lock all of the account whose not streamed for too long. @punker barbie am i right?

Upvote 0
Huhuhu, hopefully not. I am requesting a further information/reason to cb already. Because I don’t really have any Idea why I get banned. And hopefully @punker barbie you can help me with my problem as well. thank you
Omg! You got banned from chaturbate. I feel bad for you harley. Maybe the cb admin lock all of the account whose not streamed for too long. @punker barbie am i right?

Upvote 0
Good day @punker barbie ,

Please...please help me with my accounts problem, I still don’t get any replies from chaturbate support. I still don’t have any idea what is my accounts problem. It is almost 3 weeks now, since I got banned in chaturbate without any reason. Please helpn me with this @punker barbie you are the only one who can help me reach out chaturbate admins. chaturbate is my last resort of getting an income. I hope that i could stream again very soon. Thank you @punker barbie !

Cb username : Harley_danverxxx
Ticket no. : 19364675

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.