AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned without any reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2022
Philippines
www.chaturbate.com
Chaturbate Username
UrdominaSexSuperiorxxx
Hi , i was trying to get new verification on my cb accountg but i was banned , Without any reason, I work in cb starting year 2017 and they banned me last year, and i renewed my passport this year and Yes i back in chaturbate and submitting PASSPORT and Philippines Id approximately so i work like 2 weeks in chaturbate but they get me banned without any reason..
I have written to support but I have not really obtained an answer

Username: UrdominaSexsuperiorXxx
P.S i dont have any ticket number

Attachments

• 2AB7FFEB-92CE-4FF3-A8C2-24D3D542D124.png
    2AB7FFEB-92CE-4FF3-A8C2-24D3D542D124.png
    322 KB · Views: 11
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Hello Punker Barbie,
Greetings!!!

I am writing again with regards to the notification I received that my account user ID (UrDominaSexSuperiorxxx) was banned. That i am violating the rules for a reason that i provided altered identification or assisted others in providing with false identification or identification which does not belong to them,and i didn't doin that i submitting altered documents,I contacted you here to inform you that
this is the following update proving that Jumio Corporation approved my all documents and its not false identification nor altered information. I attached picture provided below on my email on which Jumio Corporation Approved all my documents which means its Legitimate Valid Authenticity Documentation.
Please help me to Recover my account.
Thank you so much.💋

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie, Have a great day ahead! Please help to figured it out why my documents is altered please help me to unbanned my account as i need to work back to feed my family needs as a bread winner of the family esp. to sustain my Mom's medication to her Kidney dialysis treatment.,i really need to work this is the only source of my income...I am looking forward to your response about this matter.Thank you so much..

Upvote 0
Hello Punker Barbie,
Greetings!!!

I am writing again with regards to the notification I received that my account user ID (UrDominaSexSuperiorxxx) was banned. That i am violating the rules for a reason that i provided altered identification or assisted others in providing with false identification or identification which does not belong to them,and i didn't doin that i submitting altered documents,I contacted you here to inform you that
this is the following update proving that Jumio Corporation approved my all documents and its not false identification nor altered information. I attached picture provided below on my email on which Jumio Corporation Approved all my documents which means its Legitimate Valid Authenticity Documentation.
Please help me to Recover my account.
Thank you so much.💋
I have deleted all of your images, NEVER share your real ID anywhere public.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.