AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned without explanation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2022
Good day everyone. I am here because i read that this is the best way to get an answer and help. My username is "onegreatdivine" its very sad that i got ban a month ago i think. Still i dont get any reason i just want yo know the truth because after i got ban i only get a response the usually replied from them like this "As we trust ......... " I feel so frustrated of what happen now ive been on cb for almost a year and this is the first time that i got ban because before i do streaming i read all the terms and rules. Please i have no one to help now i hope you can help me, and a friend of mine told me to tag you @punker barbie . Thank you very much in advance. Honestly i dont get a response clearly it seems to be automated since everyone recieved that lines too.

Status
Not open for further replies.