AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned without reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2021
Hello,

It appears the account "evablack_" was banned without reason.

The model asked me to contact you on her behalf as english is not her first language and she is worried that the support didn't understand her, because she has not received a reply.

I am her room moderator for over a year and don't believe she did anything that would deserve a ban. She was talking for about one and a half hours about movies, music, tattoos and piecings, used nipple clamps and showed her feet. When suddenly the room was banned.
A user had talked (in bad english) about a car accident and losing a limb. All users who asked for dirty shows were given warnings, and silenced if they continued. We don't believe anything merited a ban.

Please could someone help her because she is anxious about not being able to access her payout.

@punker barbie I hope you could help even though it is not my account and have a look at the problem or please contact her directly in spanish?

Kind regards in advance.
Arne

Sure i understand that, i don't need informations about it. It is only to know that someone might answer her, or maybe have a contact to write to in spanish because she didn't hear anythingfrom the support so far.

Upvote 0
We are unable to discuss account details with anyone except the account holder.
Hi dear @punker barbie. I'm trying to reach you for some time already, because I did what the support asked of me and it's a fifth day since the last message. Can you help me, pretty please? I mentioned you in other posts as well as my case ID... Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
I have the same issue!
I did not use the account for like 2 days it says that someone appear that has no documents, so i reupload my own documents and they said i was alredy verified, then y try with my friend documents as we were going to stream as couple and they block my account completly!

"We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."

then i open a new one and i CANT send my tokens to other accounts im worried fo that money is a lot.

the account names are:
Sweetvayne (Banned one) ticket: Your request (18343042)
Sunset_sage (Tokens one) ticket: Your request (18343192)

Please @punker barbie help me!!

Upvote 0
I have the same issue!
I did not use the account for like 2 days it says that someone appear that has no documents, so i reupload my own documents and they said i was alredy verified, then y try with my friend documents as we were going to stream as couple and they block my account completly!

"We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."

then i open a new one and i CANT send my tokens to other accounts im worried fo that money is a lot.

the account names are:
Sweetvayne (Banned one) ticket: Your request (18343042)
Sunset_sage (Tokens one) ticket: Your request (18343192)

Please @punker barbie help me!!
I have confirmed that our Support team has contacted you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.