AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned- would appreciate any help, thank you for your time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2022
Hello,

first and foremost thank you for your time in reading this. Today i was banned because i was showing my dear friend who means a lot to me, the city in which i live. stupidly i was broadcasting my chaturbate stream while i was driving, not thinking of the terms of service and how i was violating it. I Just really wanted to show my friend where i live and what i see when i drive from work. nothing more. I love supporting her, and i care about my her a lot and i would love if you could help me get my account unbanned. this would mean the world to me. i cant even express how much it would mean to me. and if you need to talk to her i can gladly tell you her name on chaturbate so she can tell you the type of person i am towards her. This is the only way i can support her and i want to continue that.

Username: one_day59

Reason: You may only broadcast from a private location. Please move to a more private area before you resume broadcasting.

You are the best. I’m not sure if I can repay you some how. If you have some kind of Amazon wishlist or something but thank you. This means a lot to me. I truly appreciate this.

Upvote 0
I hate to bother again but I have sadly lost access to my account due to the 2fa Authenticator feature I have. Is it possible for support to take that off for me? I sent them a follow up email as well as thanks to you it’s possible they will restore my account to me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.