AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned: You may only broadcast from a private location. Please move to a more private area before you resume broadcasting.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2022
@punker barbie ... PLEASE HELP ME

I have a studio account (mmcptele) and one of my broadcaster accounts (dirtystudents) has been banned:

>> We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.
>> You may only broadcast from a private location. Please move to a more private area before you resume broadcasting.
>> Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

Now I need help, it is really urgent!
Already wrote some tickets. (19381456 -> from studioaccount mmcptele, 19380200 from broadcaster dirtystudents)

But did not get an answer yet.

Here is the situation:
I have a ground with 70.000 sqare meters
Araund the ground is the first wall which you can only pass if I open the door.
Around the area we want to broadcast (a house mit terrace and pool outside) is a second wall.
No stranger, nobody who is not registered at our account or allowed guest accounts can get onto the ground without my permission.
So it is so private there, it couln't be more private.

I already submitted in my support mails several photos of the location.
Need to get an answer soon. I finally want to broadcast.

First we had so much problems with the cedula (identity card) and had to order passports for every girl - and we cound not broadcast
The yesterday we broadcatsed the first time ( WITHOUT NEW STATUS :arghh: :(, because it lasted so long until the girls got their passports ),
but what happened: account banned firts time: because chaturbate said not everybody was age verified - HEY COME ON ... OF CAUSE THEY WERE, WE HAD A LONG TIME TO WAIT FOR THE PASSPORTS AND THE FINAL VERIFICATION.

After 2 hours we could broadcast again (Yeahhh :happy::smug::kiss::D happy) , but it lasted just one hour ... then what happened account was banned again because of thementioned reason above :eek::wtf:o_O:sour::grr::rage::meh::grumpy:.
Now we try to unlock the account since then and do not get an answer.
We can provide that this area is private, but we have to know what chaturbate needs to unlock the account.
The other thing is the status NEW which helps new broadcaster to get known - we did not have this status ever, we could not broadcast the whole time and did not.
As I said yesterday was the first time we were online and broadcasted!!!!
I wrote a ticket to chaturbate for this also: (19381494 -> with studio account mmcptele, 19363734 -> with broadcaster account dirtystudents)

Until now I just have high expenses every day I cannot broadcast. I really need the chance to earn some money now!

So please @punker barbie ... I really would be very grateful, if you can help me to solve my problems.

Nice weekend to everybody ... hope to broadcast this evening ;) :happy: :kiss: ;) :hi: :inlove:

Hi @punker barbie,

the support answered and unlocked the account dirtystudents.

But unfortunately there is still the question why we do not have the status NEW (we never had it).
I think it's a disadvantage at the beginning.
Maybe you can ask the support to take a look at that .
I also have a ticket number for that: 19385030 (studioaccount mmcptele), 19384942 (broadcaster account )

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Hi @punker barbie - you are the best 😍

thank you so much for your help our problems have been solved.
Now we have just one thing:
Our webcam had a resolution of 1920x1080 but the resolution of 1080p could not be selected during broadcasting, there was just shown 720p.

Hope this is our last question ☺️

Do you have an idea why the resolution 1080p was not found for the cam?
Do we have to make some changes with the cam?
(Ticket has been send to support with screenshot, ticket -id: 19389329)

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend 😘

Upvote 0
The web cam may or may not have 1080p with the given stream type (webcams often have x264, mjpeg, and raw streams, raw tends to have lower resolutions/refresh rates).

Using OBS you are more likely to be able to use one of the other streams if you set the stream type to the best one.

What type of webcam is it?

Upvote 0
The web cam may or may not have 1080p with the given stream type (webcams often have x264, mjpeg, and raw streams, raw tends to have lower resolutions/refresh rates).

Using OBS you are more likely to be able to use one of the other streams if you set the stream type to the best one.

What type of webcam is it?

Hi maskedsissyslutforyou, thanks for your answer

we have three webcams:

1. Logitech bcc 950
2. Logitech brio
3. Logitech C930e

the resolution of webcam is set to 1920x1080 in OBS, the settings also
bandwidth is 6500

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.