AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2017
Hi @punker barbie I logged into chaturbate today and got this message:
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

As far as I know I didn't violated any terms of service. Also does that mean I won't receive my payment?
my username: pervyblonde

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

As far as I know I didn't violated any terms of service. Also does that mean I won't receive my payment?
Thank you for posting. Support is taking a look at your account concerning the affiliate program. I'm sorry, however you will have to wait for Support to contact you for any possible removal of the ban or any possibility of payment.

Upvote 0
Does anybody know when Cb usually replies? I'm sure support and Shirley is tired of me bugging them but I don't know how this is going to affects me. Been really frustrating for my regulars and me. Sad that somebody decided to make fake signups for me and got my account banned. One of my viewers said that Chaturbate usually lifts ban after 2 weeks, but 2 weeks passed and I'm still waiting for answers :(

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie same happend with me for something called a chargeback how can I get it sorted . My account name is progress1733

Upvote 0
Does anybody know when Cb usually replies? I'm sure support and Shirley is tired of me bugging them but I don't know how this is going to affects me. Been really frustrating for my regulars and me. Sad that somebody decided to make fake signups for me and got my account banned. One of my viewers said that Chaturbate usually lifts ban after 2 weeks, but 2 weeks passed and I'm still waiting for answers :(
I'm sorry, however your Affiliate has not been handled correctly and your CB account will remain banned. Thank you.

Upvote 0
That means I won't even get the tokens I earned before getting banned?
Please hold, since Support is going to check the account. I spoke to the staff and they want to look at the situation, hopefully finding more of the affiliate, However, it make more time. I am sorry but it can take weeks for them to prove or charge what is going on at this point, since some are difficult to prove. Have a nice day, however.

Upvote 0
Please hold, since Support is going to check the account. I spoke to the staff and they want to look at the situation, hopefully finding more of the affiliate, However, it make more time. I am sorry but it can take weeks for them to prove or charge what is going on at this point, since some are difficult to prove. Have a nice day, however.
HELP! I am CB user TattooedPeaches and CB is repetitively banning my account due to my age verification being done already although it still wont allow me to use CB at full capacity with tokens and fun shows! Please help as I truly enjoy using the site!

Upvote 0
@punkerbarbie Hello my username on Chaturbate is Deedsoftheflesh. Last Thursday December 20, 2018 I sent out a payment of $99.20. I received and email on Friday stating that an ACH payment was being sent out of that amount. I understand it usually takes 1-2 business days. I expected it to arrive on Wednesday December 26 since that Monday and Tuesday were holidays, but I never received it. I sent an email to Chaturbate stating that I never received it. I got a reply saying it was sent out on December 26, 2018 since it was Christmas the day before. It is now Friday December 28 2018 and I still have not received the payment.

Upvote 0
@punkerbarbie Hello my username on Chaturbate is Deedsoftheflesh. Last Thursday December 20, 2018 I sent out a payment of $99.20. I received and email on Friday stating that an ACH payment was being sent out of that amount. I understand it usually takes 1-2 business days. I expected it to arrive on Wednesday December 26 since that Monday and Tuesday were holidays, but I never received it. I sent an email to Chaturbate stating that I never received it. I got a reply saying it was sent out on December 26, 2018 since it was Christmas the day before. It is now Friday December 28 2018 and I still have not received the payment.

Could it be your bank?
PunkerBarbie said this in another thread about payments over the holidays.

You can cash out tokens on Dec 24, 25, 31 and Jan 1. The problem isn't with being able to cash out on those days, it's that banks and many of the processors will not be handling transactions for a day or two during a holiday. So basically you need to plan on payments being delayed in reaching you, even though CB has put them forward to them. Sorry to not have a more distinct message but it basically comes down to this: please expect some payment delays with different processing companies having their own time off, regardless of what CB is doing with payments.

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
HELP! I am CB user TattooedPeaches and CB is repetitively banning my account due to my age verification being done already although it still wont allow me to use CB at full capacity with tokens and fun shows! Please help as I truly enjoy using the site!
Thank you for updating your ID and you are now completely verified with Chaturbate. Happy camming!

• Hugs
Reactions: serix
Upvote 0
Thank you for your patience. An issue with some direct deposit payments that were slowed was taken care of today and the payments are being reissued to you. We very much apologize for this inconvenience. Please let us know if you still have not received your daily payout by January 3rd and we will track down whatever the issue might be.

• Hugs
Reactions: serix
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.