AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2019
Hello everyone, I just found out about this forum since my account got banned 2 days ago.

So, here is the story, I used Chaturbate as a platform of receiving money, as I didn't wanted my real name to be revealed.

I do this with Chaturbate and MFC, but Chaturbate maybe thought that it's something wrong.
I have a Twitter and a Instragram account, where I get a lot of followers ( especially Twitter ), most of them are men, as I usually post nudes, videos, and things like that. They send me DM's asking for a specific type of video, in change of money. Well, as I said earlier, in that moment I tell them to tip me on Chaturbate or MFC, but most of the times, these are Offline tips, and most of my earnings came from Chaturbate, as is more easy-going for everyone. So, all these Offline tips, looked suspicious ( i think ) so that made my account to get banned.

I'd like to know more about it, and if there's any chance my account will get unbanned.
Thank you for your time reading this.
Have a good day
My cb username is lorencute21

Loren, xx

Hello everyone, I just found out about this forum since my account got banned 2 days ago.

So, here is the story, I used Chaturbate as a platform of receiving money, as I didn't wanted my real name to be revealed.

I do this with Chaturbate and MFC, but Chaturbate maybe thought that it's something wrong.
I have a Twitter and a Instragram account, where I get a lot of followers ( especially Twitter ), most of them are men, as I usually post nudes, videos, and things like that. They send me DM's asking for a specific type of video, in change of money. Well, as I said earlier, in that moment I tell them to tip me on Chaturbate or MFC, but most of the times, these are Offline tips, and most of my earnings came from Chaturbate, as is more easy-going for everyone. So, all these Offline tips, looked suspicious ( i think ) so that made my account to get banned.

I'd like to know more about it, and if there's any chance my account will get unbanned.
Thank you for your time reading this.
Have a good day
My cb username is lorencute21

Loren, xx
So you don’t actually broadcast on CB?

Upvote 0
Still waiting for some help, a lot of people ask me why my CB's page can't be accessed anymore, as they want to offline tip me for videos.
I hope this will get fixed somehow....

Upvote 0
Still waiting for some help, a lot of people ask me why my CB's page can't be accessed anymore, as they want to offline tip me for videos.
I hope this will get fixed somehow....
Have you tried emailing CB Support?

Since you don’t broadcast, you’re basically using CB as your own personal PayPal. Pretty sure you can’t do that. Looking through the TOS it’s a bit of a grey area.

Reactions: rstanton
Upvote 0
@Natalie_Lavender Yes, i tried to email CB Support. No response yet. To be honest, as I always am, I didn’t read that section of TOS, and I didn’t thought it would be a problem as long as they get money too. But I can understand that it’s not allowed, but I wasn’t aware of this. ( not trying to excuse myself )

@Dan Epstein I understand, and thank you for your reply. All I can say is that I’m sorry for breaking the TOS, and hopefully things will get better.

If I get a second chance, I’ll try to broadcast a lot more.
But currently I’m waiting for a decision, so I don’t know if I’ll get that second chance

Upvote 0
I was banned without any reason from chaturbate also wrote to them but no respond yet....
If any member have some insight how could I get my account back in life I would be glad and thankful!

Upvote 0
"I would like to get back my account running as I am aware of all rules of the site and I know there is no chance that my account was banned with a real reason.
Please give me a chance to get my account back and a hint what can I change to avoid similar bans in the future. I know that I was following every rules of the site's TOS and I don't want to lose my account because of false report or something similar because this is my main and only income source so it means a lot for me.
Please consider to put my account back in operation."

but still no response :(

Upvote 0
I am lost....why would CB take issue with verified models using them as a payment processor? I do that with MFC all the time. Offline tips etc...

Upvote 0
Because it can be considered money laundering and the sites have hard eyes on them already. You don't need to give some agency a reason to investigate.

Interesting...why would the chances of it being money laundering increase if she is off cam....rather then on?

I've only got MFC to compare it to.....but I know that I have put maybe 5-8 hours total on MFC over the last year....but still collect tips there every single pay period without issue.

Upvote 0
It doesn’t have to be money laundering. Let’s say you rent a vacation property, and even though you are not on my airbnb, I charge you through that. Would that be honest? I’m not working for Shirley, and CB people hate my guts, however can you see the breach here?

Upvote 0
Interesting...why would the chances of it being money laundering increase if she is off cam....rather then on?

I've only got MFC to compare it to.....but I know that I have put maybe 5-8 hours total on MFC over the last year....but still collect tips there every single pay period without issue.

Money Laundering is merely converting money through illegal means to legal money. CB clearly see money coming in for NO explainable service reason and has no way to know WHY the person is being paid. In money laundering the 'laundering' party is equally libel (they become a fence). How's CB to know she's getting money from sex work or if it's legal for her to do sex work or if someone's tipping her back drug money? This is same reason Streamlabs will also ban you if you tip inactive twitch accounts.

Upvote 0
Would be better to get some kind of alert prior to any action... and much better filtering for false reports... if actual people would look at the show or something... I was banned without any warning and I was no broadcasting for days... I have no clue who reported me for what kind of false subject....

Upvote 0
Money Laundering is merely converting money through illegal means to legal money. CB clearly see money coming in for NO explainable service reason and has no way to know WHY the person is being paid. In money laundering the 'laundering' party is equally libel (they become a fence). How's CB to know she's getting money from sex work or if it's legal for her to do sex work or if someone's tipping her back drug money? This is same reason Streamlabs will also ban you if you tip inactive twitch accounts.

I did not ask what money laundering was....but thanx for explaining it to me -_-

My question still stands...How would CB know she isn't getting money for a nonlegal reason whether she is on cam or not. Same with the Airbnb. Why would it be different if she is on cam? Whether or not the cam is turned on or not, the money could in theory still be "tipping her back drug money", or paying for an Airbnb stay etc.

I am just not personally understanding why the cam being on or off plays a role.

What about sites that don't even have a cam option embedded? Couldn't those tips also be from drug money or for an Airbnb stay?

Upvote 0
I did not ask what money laundering was....but thanx for explaining it to me -_-

My question still stands...How would CB know she isn't getting money for a nonlegal reason whether she is on cam or not. Same with the Airbnb. Why would it be different if she is on cam? Whether or not the cam is turned on or not, the money could in theory still be "tipping her back drug money", or paying for an Airbnb stay etc.

I am just not personally understanding why the cam being on or off plays a role.

What about sites that don't even have a cam option embedded? Couldn't those tips also be from drug money or for an Airbnb stay?

Sorry I only meant to define it so it's easy to see how broad it can be interpreted and for anyone else reading this can be on the same page. But I only pointed out money laundry as an example of a type of crime that can occur using a cam site and how sites are not allow to ignore warning signs of criminal activity.

It's not about if the cam is on or off per see it's about suspicious behavior and being complicate in that behavior. It's not suspicious when members throwing money at a model that's there, but it's suspicious when they are spending more money when she's NOT there. It's illegal for companies to ignore warning signs of strange behavior because if they do they can become liable for any crime that comes out of it. It's the same as when they ban models with legal paperwork but still appear too young because even with correct documents it might still appear so suspicious it's not worth the trouble.

Looking from what @punker barbie responded it just looks like they wanted to stop the model and ask some questions about it just in case.

For example Bar's can't keep serving patrons liquor if they look like they are already too drunk (most US states). You become complicate to whatever criminally happens afterward if you purposely behave indifferent enables a future criminal situation (can't let a clearly drunk person leave if they inform you they plan to drive drunk).

Upvote 0
Hello everyone, of course it's not about money laundering, but I can understand your point of view.
I still didn't got any response yet, so I'm still waiting.
I'll update you guys as soon as I'll get the response.
I'm waiting for my case to be reviewed as @punker barbie said

Upvote 0
Due to mfc's nature I would guess that offline tips are much more common there than on cb, which has a very clear sole focus on live camming.

Upvote 0
Might I suggest signing up for indiebill? You get a much higher percentage through them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.