AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2019
Hello everyone, I just found out about this forum since my account got banned 2 days ago.

So, here is the story, I used Chaturbate as a platform of receiving money, as I didn't wanted my real name to be revealed.

I do this with Chaturbate and MFC, but Chaturbate maybe thought that it's something wrong.
I have a Twitter and a Instragram account, where I get a lot of followers ( especially Twitter ), most of them are men, as I usually post nudes, videos, and things like that. They send me DM's asking for a specific type of video, in change of money. Well, as I said earlier, in that moment I tell them to tip me on Chaturbate or MFC, but most of the times, these are Offline tips, and most of my earnings came from Chaturbate, as is more easy-going for everyone. So, all these Offline tips, looked suspicious ( i think ) so that made my account to get banned.

I'd like to know more about it, and if there's any chance my account will get unbanned.
Thank you for your time reading this.
Have a good day
My cb username is lorencute21

Loren, xx

Hello im JuicyKey my account recently was banned today i dont know why ??
I'd suggest you try to tag @punker barbie and add your username. Just make sure not to disclose any personal info here please. I assume that a ticket with support is also required. I'm making an educated guess here, as this is an unofficial support thread, and I'm not a representative. I hope this helps a little.

I'd also suggest starting a new thread, instead of posting it in here where it can get lost in the shuffle. Especially as she now thinks this thread's problem has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.