AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2019
Hi, my username is ana_kitten on chaturbate and I was banned in the middle of my first stream after being verified. What could be the possible reason they banned me? I should be unbanned asap, but the support hasn't responded. Im just upset because my followers are waiting on me :(

Hi, my username is ana_kitten on chaturbate and I was banned in the middle of my first stream after being verified. What could be the possible reason they banned me? I should be unbanned asap, but the support hasn't responded. Im just upset because my followers are waiting on me :(

Im sorry to hear your account was banned. Support has informed me that your account is currently under review and they will respond back to your email as soon as they are done.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.