AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2019
@punker barbie please can help me.... I really need help. Saw u Was help alot models here. Was email you too. Im was baneed 2days wgo. Was email cb. But no got any email about back just said it îs baneed. But no if can get unban
Just was try make New account and them told me need send a email by tje email adress of New account. Was done but nothing. Ideea îs really was talk wrong because no was understand good. I think someone was want make me problems.can pls help me know how can unban my acc. Really îs my job by that pay rent and live with my kid. Im long Time model on cb. Pleaseee really i need help. Pls help me unban. Was beg cb for Last change. But no was got any email. Can pls help me. Really i need this acc. Nickname îs dirtyandkinky4you please answer me back. Im down. No know what to do. So can unban it or make New acc. Please help me fast if can. Please give me a positive answer. Have nice Day and thx

@punker barbie please can help me.... I really need help. Saw u Was help alot models here. Was email you too. Im was baneed 2days wgo. Was email cb. But no got any email about back just said it îs baneed. But no if can get unban
Just was try make New account and them told me need send a email by tje email adress of New account. Was done but nothing. Ideea îs really was talk wrong because no was understand good. I think someone was want make me problems.can pls help me know how can unban my acc. Really îs my job by that pay rent and live with my kid. Im long Time model on cb. Pleaseee really i need help. Pls help me unban. Was beg cb for Last change. But no was got any email. Can pls help me. Really i need this acc. Nickname îs dirtyandkinky4you please answer me back. Im down. No know what to do. So can unban it or make New acc. Please help me fast if can. Please give me a positive answer. Have nice Day and thx

Support states they have replied to your most recent email regarding your account.

Upvote 0
Support states they have replied to your most recent email regarding your account.
Im was replay them. But was please them if help me unban but no was tell me if yes or no. Please can help me unban. I beg u by all my heart. Îs my only way make money and i Take care about me. My sis. And my kid... It kill ME... Please help me. Really was a mistake. Someone write în room chat. One girl friend was try help me. And a, member asked her. And she answer and was wrong question. Please can help me?

Upvote 0
Please can help me. Them no was answer me anymore. Can please help me unban account. Was explain them what was happend. Really was a mistake. Pls. I need my account. Please can help me?

Upvote 0
Was read on all site u Was help alot models. Please can help and ME. I really i need your help. Please. So can ask Support if can unban my account or if can make one New without get banned. Thx alot. Kisses. Waiting a answer pls

Upvote 0
@punker barbie... Can please write me on my email..
Michelle4love.94@gmail.com
Can please help me unban my account or make New account be accepte. Was create but was ban and cb writed me because was have problems with first one to send them email by used for New account for help me make it work. Was done but no was get email back. So pls can talk with me on my email for help me unban or make New acc. Pls can help me. Can cb help me... Waiting answer pls

Upvote 0
@punker barbie... Can please write me on my email..
Michelle4love.94@gmail.com
Can please help me unban my account or make New account be accepte. Was create but was ban and cb writed me because was have problems with first one to send them email by used for New account for help me make it work. Was done but no was get email back. So pls can talk with me on my email for help me unban or make New acc. Pls can help me. Can cb help me... Waiting answer pls

Support has responded by email. For privacy reasons, the response is not being posted here.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.