AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2019
North Carolina
Dear members of thread,
I was stretching in the gym the other night on cam. I was alone like always when I do my shows there late at night. When I was done stretching I got up to get my laptop to let everyone know that I was done and my cam feed cut off and when I refreshed the screen it said that my account was banned for being in public and that I needed to respond when I was in private to have it unbanned. I have had site warnings for my tv and being out and about before. I was not trying to break any rules this time because I need this job more than anyone knows. I have sent multiple emails including pictures of the private gym to chaturbate support. I am willing to do whatever it takes to get my account unbanned. This was a huge misunderstanding and I have tried to explain that I have never had a site warning while in this private gym. Can someone from chaturbate please help me. I have not slept much since this happened. I have almost my entire years tokens in my account and I was saving them for my girlfriends medschool payment in January. My screen name is Discgolf4life. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

I was stretching in the gym the other night on cam. I was alone like always when I do my shows there late at night.
in this private gym.
I feel like maybe the word "private" means something different to you than the site. If it's a gym that other people *could* be in, then it isn't private. Private would mean it's on your own personal private property.

I have a bad feeling you won't be able to fight this if you've had warnings in the past and blatantly ignored them. Hopefully I'm wrong. Maybe @punker barbie can look into it. Good luck to you.

Upvote 0
I feel like maybe the word "private" means something different to you than the site. If it's a gym that other people *could* be in, then it isn't private. Private would mean it's on your own personal private property.

I have a bad feeling you won't be able to fight this if you've had warnings in the past and blatantly ignored them. Hopefully I'm wrong. Maybe @punker barbie can look into it. Good luck to you.
@punker barbie and Amber. This is a “private” gym. One which I can only be in during the times that I am in the gym. It is a private personal training studio that closes completely to the clients at 6 pm. I have access through a key and I have done many shows where I worked out/ stretched for my fan base at night to give them a sense of what I do in the gym. It’s more of a motivation thing because they ask me all of the time on onlyfans and Twitter about my workouts so I am just trying to show them. I do not remove any articles of clothing or do Ilan inappropriate things while in the gym. I have never received a site warning while in this gym. I would never take the chance of losing my job over doing something that did not make me any tokens. I do not make any tokens when I do that type of show. I do it for the connection between me and my fans. If I have to sit in my apartment and work and never do another show anywhere other than my apartment I would do that before risking losing my job. I used to push the envelope with my cam shows but I was told not to do anything in public anymore. I have taken that seriously. I have not ever been on cam around anyone who was under 30 years old except for my gf who also cams on chaturbate. Please dear God let me have my job back. I know I have done risky things in the past but this is a legitimate misunderstanding.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie and Amber. This is a “private” gym. One which I can only be in during the times that I am in the gym. It is a private personal training studio that closes completely to the clients at 6 pm. I have access through a key and I have done many shows where I worked out/ stretched for my fan base at night to give them a sense of what I do in the gym. It’s more of a motivation thing because they ask me all of the time on onlyfans and Twitter about my workouts so I am just trying to show them. I do not remove any articles of clothing or do Ilan inappropriate things while in the gym. I have never received a site warning while in this gym. I would never take the chance of losing my job over doing something that did not make me any tokens. I do not make any tokens when I do that type of show. I do it for the connection between me and my fans. If I have to sit in my apartment and work and never do another show anywhere other than my apartment I would do that before risking losing my job. I used to push the envelope with my cam shows but I was told not to do anything in public anymore. I have taken that seriously. I have not ever been on cam around anyone who was under 30 years old except for my gf who also cams on chaturbate. Please dear God let me have my job back. I know I have done risky things in the past but this is a legitimate misunderstanding.
I see, but maybe the people in charge of banning do not understand these details. If you do get your account reinstated, I might recommend you avoid camming from there in the future, knowing how easy it could be to lose your account again.
I do it for the connection between me and my fans. If I have to sit in my apartment and work and never do another show anywhere other than my apartment I would do that before risking losing my job.
But it looks like you've come to that conclusion too.

Just my 2 cents.

Upvote 0
I see, but maybe the people in charge of banning do not understand these details. If you do get your account reinstated, I might recommend you avoid camming from there in the future, knowing how easy it could be to lose your account again.

But it looks like you've come to that conclusion too.

Just my 2 cents.
God as my witness I will never cam anywhere ever again except my apartment until I email them and tell them where I will be and see if it is ok. I feel so sick to my stomach and I haven’t slept. When you have bills mounting and this is what you do to afford to live the stress can be unreal.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
My account was just banned and I am only a few days in and brand new.. I am not too computer savvy and I did a Skype session outside of CB. I didnt understand it was against the rules, but my fiance explained it to me. I don't know what to do.. I am between jobs and need Christmas money. My username is inkkedprincess90 on there and I emailed customer support and the shirley girl. I hope I can get back on soon.

Upvote 0
My account was just banned and I am only a few days in and brand new.. I am not too computer savvy and I did a Skype session outside of CB. I didnt understand it was against the rules, but my fiance explained it to me. I don't know what to do.. I am between jobs and need Christmas money. My username is inkkedprincess90 on there and I emailed customer support and the shirley girl. I hope I can get back on soon.

Im sorry to hear your account was flagged. Support has informed me that they have responded to your email in regards to the status of your account.

Upvote 0
Im sorry to hear your account was flagged. Support has informed me that they have responded to your email in regards to the status of your account.

Thanks for your help. I really like this site and totally understand the rules. I was a bit naive at first but I am running my room good now. So far really satisfied with my experience and I am putting in a lot of hours on CB. Great site. It is also nice having these forums too!

Katie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.