AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2020
Hi, I am very sorry, but logging in yesterday at 13 my time, such information was waiting for me.
Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.
  • You may only broadcast from a private location. Please move to a more private area before you resume broadcasting.
Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.comif you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

a bit of a funny situation, considering that it happens on the payday, right? :) All collected Tokens were taken away? In the morning when I logged in, I transferred most tokens to money. Will the transferred funds be paid out?
Support, unfortunately, does not respond to emails, why I was banned, and even less so when I asked to unban.
Despite broadcasting from my private rehabilitation room, which was supposed to give hospitals a vibe, my fans liked it a lot. I wrote an email with a request and explanation.
Any of you met with a similar situation?
Will cash be paid out on 7.04 according to previous information on the site? if Chaturbate, I do not like such "little fish" I understand, although I am very sorry, because I have hard earned these Tokens.
Thanks for feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.