AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Brazil
Chaturbate Username
Pervertdaughter
Issues:
We were banned and we don't know why, we are always trying not to violate any of the Chaturbate rules although we have difficulties understanding specifically about all the rules.
We would like to know if we can recover our account in any way and know about the balance we have there.
I sincerely apologize if something we did was wrong, but it was not the intention, we are new to the site and we are still learning despite the difficulty of the language because we are Brazilian and we are not fluent in English.
We would like to resolve this issue as soon as possible and get an answer from Chaturbate, as it is currently being our only source of income.
We thank you in advance for your support and attention.

Username: pervertdaughter

Vocês tem que ler os termos de uso. Pois Chaturbate é super restrito. Muito importante em todos os sites de cammodels ler por questões legais.

Por pouca coisa você pode ser banido no Chaturbate. Algumas modelos são banidas porque tiveram um ursinho de pelúcia visível ou por até Cosplay ou por beber álcool.

Difícil saber o que pode ter sido a causa possível. Mas provavelmente sua conta não será restaurado. Eles dificilmente fazem isso.

Oh eu acabei de perceber o seu username e se você estiver se fazendo de menor de idade e fazendo conteúdo tabu é proibido.

Upvote 0
Vocês tem que ler os termos de uso. Pois Chaturbate é super restrito. Muito importante em todos os sites de cammodels ler por questões legais.

Por pouca coisa você pode ser banido no Chaturbate. Algumas modelos são banidas porque tiveram um ursinho de pelúcia visível ou por até Cosplay ou por beber álcool.

Difícil saber o que pode ter sido a causa possível. Mas provavelmente sua conta não será restaurado. Eles dificilmente fazem isso.

Oh eu acabei de perceber o seu username e se você estiver se fazendo de menor de idade e fazendo conteúdo tabu é proibido.
We read the terms a few times, but the language and translators have difficulties, but our documents were sent and we are of legal age. We are married but we made our fetish of him to be my stepfather in the room. No family relationship. I wanted an official answer from chaturbate about what happened, because we have about 16k tokens there and about 15k followers.
Please, help us @punker barbie
request (15632222)

Upvote 0
We read the terms a few times, but the language and translators have difficulties, but our documents were sent and we are of legal age. We are married but we made our fetish of him to be my stepfather in the room. No family relationship. I wanted an official answer from chaturbate about what happened, because we have about 16k tokens there and about 15k followers.
Please, help us @punker barbie
request (15632222)

As previously stated, your account is under review by the support team. Once they have completed their review they will update you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.