AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2017
Hello, punker barbie! My account Gonzoshow is banned. The ability to earn tokens is disabled. There was a warning that my age ID was about to expire. I replaced the expired ID with a new ID, but I still haven't been unblocked. The document (passport) that I sent to confirm my age expires in 2023. Please help me resolve this situation, unblock my account, and allow me to earn tokens. I didn't break any rules.

not an answer, just passing-by : imo, that should never happen and it sounds a bit silly from CB.
If you're old enough on 2019, when this id document expires ie in 2020, the model should be even older and so an age verification should never expire.
Or is there another reason ? ie tax system in US or so ?

Upvote 0
Hello, punker barbie! My account Gonzoshow is banned. The ability to earn tokens is disabled. There was a warning that my age ID was about to expire. I replaced the expired ID with a new ID, but I still haven't been unblocked. The document (passport) that I sent to confirm my age expires in 2023. Please help me resolve this situation, unblock my account, and allow me to earn tokens. I didn't break any rules.

Support states that your ID has been accepted and you can now earn tokens again through broadcasting.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.