AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2019
Hi my user name is Izak144, I logged into today to find I was banned for a unknown reason to my knowledge. All I remember is last night I was harassed and degraded to the point that I had to turn my camera off because I was going to break down in tears by a member who went by the username Stankassjmmy and then proceeded to make multiple accounts one of which he made called StankassIzak making fun of me. He kept on making new accounts every time I kicked him out the room for callin me sick names. I have other members who witnessed this and I took screenshots. If somebody can get back to me about this issue and can help I'd appreciate it very much. Thanks.

Hi,
Sorry to hear and i don't have the solution after being banned. Im banned to and the support center seems to be a big mysterie after a ban because they dont or barely respond to the people that are banned.
However being harassed sucks and if i see what happened to you then you probably did not know that you can turn the grey names off for a while. I advice that to models too because i see this kind of harassement a lot. Banning/ silencing doesnt help because they can make a lot of new accounts before they get an ip-block.

See the attached file to see how you do it. Its just the settings wheels and set "Chat allowed by" Only users with tokens.

And good luck with the ban and i hope you get much faster and better help from "support" then i had. :)

Attachments

• userswithtokens.jpg
    userswithtokens.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.