AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACCOUNT BANNED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2020
Hi:
i've been banned because they say they suspect I haven't broadcast in a private location and I don't understand when I always broadcast from the same place in private and never anywhere in public, please need help unlock for a long time broadcasting and I've never had a problem
Thanks

Attachments

• FF79E5E1-A987-4B82-B891-AEFF121C959F.jpeg
    FF79E5E1-A987-4B82-B891-AEFF121C959F.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 25
Hi:
i've been banned because they say they suspect I haven't broadcast in a private location and I don't understand when I always broadcast from the same place in private and never anywhere in public, please need help unlock for a long time broadcasting and I've never had a problem
Thanks

Please provide me with your username and I will reach out to support for an update.

Upvote 0
Side note, are ban reasons now added on the banned page? OP's post looks like it.

In any case I hope you're able to get your account back if you were streaming in a private place.

Upvote 0
I hope you get the ban removed! Being new on Chaturbate I'm always looking at things like this because I am paranoid of being handed a ban for no good reason.

I have seen women advertise that neighbors can hear or see them and that doesn't seem to be ban-worthy or noted as a 'public location'.
I wonder if a hotel is considered a private location?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.