AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2020
Hello, my account was simply banned 3 days ago. I was in a chat and suddenly couldn't do anything. I'm not a broadcaster, just a normal user. I don't know any reason why the account was banned because the support didn't answer.
I hope I can find help here!

Thank you and best regards xhard2020x

Hello, my account was simply banned 3 days ago. I was in a chat and suddenly couldn't do anything. I'm not a broadcaster, just a normal user. I don't know any reason why the account was banned because the support didn't answer.
I hope I can find help here!

Thank you and best regards xhard2020x

Support states that your account is currently under review. They will respond to you email with an update as soon as their review is complete.

Upvote 0
I made a new account i was chatting to a model put in my bank details to buy tokkens and click purchase then it can up i was ban and my purchase went through try support but no answer

Upvote 0
I made a new account
Why? Was your old one banned? If so, yes of course the new one would be, too, as soon as you enter your bank details they know you're the same person as before.

Upvote 0
My first one was ban for violated our terms of service
Well, there ya go. Stop trying to make new accounts and definitely don't try to spend more $ there. Move on to another site to enjoy watching models, and don't break any rules there or you'll be in the same situation.

Upvote 0
Well, there ya go. Stop trying to make new accounts and definitely don't try to spend more $ there. Move on to another site to enjoy watching models, and don't break any rules there or you'll be in the same situation.
I only made one new one and i believe i didnt do anything wrong

Upvote 0
If your first account was banned for violating the terms of service then you did do something wrong as far as CB is concerned and any new accounts will be banned instantly so no use trying to make new accounts to buy tokens with. Either watch as anon or a grey user on CB or do what Amber said , move on to another camsite

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.