AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out to @punker barbie for some help! First I want to thank you Shirley for all the help you provide on ACF.

My CB account was banned yesterday. Account name: bear_necessity_

I was brought to a page telling me I may have violated their ToS but without any explanation as to what I did wrong. I contacted Support right away but it's now 22 hours later and no reply. I know it could take longer but I want to do everything I can to resolve this quickly because CB is my only source of income at the moment. I've got a significant token balance and I'm missing my scheduled shows.

Are you able to offer insight into the reason for the ban? Can you tell me the status of my account? And would I be able to make an appeal?

I use CB primarily to broadcast myself but when the banhammer struck, I had finished my show and was chatting in a friend's room. If I had to guess I would say the ban pertains to the content of that chat. My friend, the broadcaster, mentioned that she is 21 but that when she buys cigarettes, the vendor assumes she is 16. I made a joke along the lines, "Guys I thought she was 12 - I'm leaving". Sarcasm that was meant to appeal to my friend's dark humor and to tease her about her babyface. Personally I don't condone underage sex. If that's the reason for the ban, then I have a better appreciation for the severity of Chaturbate's zero-tolerance policy on underage performers. I won't be making any jokes like that in the future.

Thank you for anything you can do to help!

Update: as I suspected, the ban was due to discussing activity in serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms, including, underage content.

Furthermore, it's a permanent ban. I've been issued my remaining token balance, and I can't create a new account. I'm devastated. The joke was in bad taste but I don't condone underage content. If anything it was said in mockery of those who do. I'm devastated. I was just getting into the swing of broadcasting and growing my audience.

Is it possible to appeal this ban? Have any of you successfully appealed a permanent ban?

I get the feeling that this process has been mostly automated but is it possible to have a human conversation with someone, and to make a distinction between a joke and serious intent?

Upvote 0
Hello
@punker barbie ... i was wondering if you can please help me with my CB account ? I was banned some weeks ago because a member discussed about dirty shows in my room ... the studio where i work wrote to the support and yesterday my account was unbanned, but today i found it to be banned again ... my nickname on CB is SlaveElinne .... i understand the site rules and i will never allow such discussions again ! Please help me with this problem ... thank you

Upvote 0
Hello
@punker barbie ... i was wondering if you can please help me with my CB account ? I was banned some weeks ago because a member discussed about dirty shows in my room ... the studio where i work wrote to the support and yesterday my account was unbanned, but today i found it to be banned again ... my nickname on CB is SlaveElinne .... i understand the site rules and i will never allow such discussions again ! Please help me with this problem ... thank you
Support has not been able to locate any recent emails regarding the account slaveelinne. Please either provide the ticket number that I may pass along to Support, or have your Studio email in again.

Upvote 0
hello again @punker barbie ! ... yes, my studio received a ticket number ---- 16502774 .... they wrote to support via the email of the studio : tunder_step_studio@yahoo.com

Still no reply from the Support, that's why i hope you can help us with this problem ! thanks again !
Support has advised that they have replied to ticket #16502774. Please have your studio reply at their earliest convenience.

Upvote 0
Hi Punker Barbie, very sorry to hijack this thread, im unable to figure out how to DM on here so far :)

Ticket number 16486127, if you are able to inbox us here or twitter @dpserviceaw it would be great. Normally I would wait for support but we have members earning each day and we have no way of paying them or seeing their earnings sorry.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Upvote 0
Hi Punker Barbie, very sorry to hijack this thread, im unable to figure out how to DM on here so far :)

Ticket number 16486127, if you are able to inbox us here or twitter @dpserviceaw it would be great. Normally I would wait for support but we have members earning each day and we have no way of paying them or seeing their earnings sorry.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Support has advised that they have replied to your email.

Upvote 0
hello @punker barbie am hoping you please help me this is urgent am not receiving any replies or help from support team my username is garethadams i suspected an unusual activity on my account and i locked it, cb sent me a security procedure so as to unlock my account and i replied with a photo am yet to get a response so my account is still inaccessible and they are still holding my money $2554 which i withdrew on daily pay out.. kindly unlock it because i want to continue working.. they are not responding to my emails since Thursday last week

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.