AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2021
Hello Shirley ....please help me with my account to be available again so i can work again on it.my username on chaturbate is queensinner ..i would really like to fix this problem,i admit that i have made a mistake but i would really like to fix this problem, assuming at the same time that if I make another mistake I will bear the consequence of not being able to work on the site.i really want to work again on my account queensinner so i can earn and to dont dissapoint the members that followed me there .i am deeply sorry for the mistake that i have done and i really want to be able to work from my account again.beeing a camgirl is my only income so i can maintain my family and i really enjoy beeing on chaturbate.please help me so i can work again on my account.Tank you very much

Solution
D
Hi,

As far as i know it takes +/-14 days before support will answer. Sending them several mails dont work,. It is horrible how chaturbate plays with peoples jobs and income.
No information to get about bans. Also punker barbie barely responds. I hope you can wait for so long. Otherwise start broadcast on another site for the time being so you can generate some money.
Probably your account will be unbanned but if not then you are already earning on another site,.

good luck!
Hi,

As far as i know it takes +/-14 days before support will answer. Sending them several mails dont work,. It is horrible how chaturbate plays with peoples jobs and income.
No information to get about bans. Also punker barbie barely responds. I hope you can wait for so long. Otherwise start broadcast on another site for the time being so you can generate some money.
Probably your account will be unbanned but if not then you are already earning on another site,.

good luck!

Upvote 0
Solution
Hello Shirley ....please help me with my account to be available again so i can work again on it.my username on chaturbate is queensinner ..i would really like to fix this problem,i admit that i have made a mistake but i would really like to fix this problem, assuming at the same time that if I make another mistake I will bear the consequence of not being able to work on the site.i really want to work again on my account queensinner so i can earn and to dont dissapoint the members that followed me there .i am deeply sorry for the mistake that i have done and i really want to be able to work from my account again.beeing a camgirl is my only income so i can maintain my family and i really enjoy beeing on chaturbate.please help me so i can work again on my account.Tank you very much
As Support has previously advised, you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.