AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2021
hello @punker barbie

Can you help us?

We are a studio, this monday one of my models account was banned we dont know the reason. This model Account has been working for 8 months and never violated de rules of the site.

The Usenarme is Molly_Jacob.

Regards.

Welcome to the ridiculous world of CB, the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing, they hire useless outsourcing idiots, they don’t even know what they’re doing

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie, my name is Daphne. I was advised to contact you with my @cb_rules problem. The fact is that we were blocked for chaturbate, although we did nothing. We have been working for more than 4 years, this is the only way to make money, but for 2 weeks the support has been silent, although I have been writing for many days, I am desperate, in 3 days we will pay the bills and we spent half a month waiting for an answer that we never received ...
Other models are answered within 7 days and unblocked, but we are not even answered. If we did something wrong, please tell us about it, and this will not happen again, I am in complete despair. Please help, you are our last hope! My nickname is in cb "hey_its_meow". Thank you.

Upvote 0
Hi, I made a chaturbate account last night and I loaded tokens on to my account and I was then banned immediately after, I was trying to see if I could have my account unbanned possibly, or if I could at the very least have my money sent back to my account. My chaturbate username was Bobbysan69

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
Hello. thak you so much for your help. Can you help me again? I registered a new model but was banned for uderage suspicion. I writed to support but i dont have reply. I uploaded the documents as the bann message idicated to me.

Username Sally_4_you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.