AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACCOUNT BANNED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2021
Dasmariñas City
Chaturbate Username
ts_sweethotcumm
Hiii Good day @punker barbie and to everyone. It’s me ts_sweethotcumm in cb known as Angel.. I Just need some help today on how to rectify my issue because I’m having trouble of my account since last night.. here’s what happened.. I don’t know if I’m the only one who experienced this but hopefully not.
I was broadcasting last night and my OBS stopped for broadcasting and when I refreshed my browser it shows that my account was banned. I’ve already sent an email to support of cb but until now I don’t receive any response. I also have tokens converted into cash of $162.75 and I was just wondering if I still be able to get that?
Thank you so much everyone and for those who will help me to this because to be honest since I lost my job this year, cb has been good to me during this hard times of pandemic and I just wanted to reinstate my account from being banned and to work again.

Attachments

• 5DC8D2CB-0A5C-431A-8566-64F942E86519.png
    5DC8D2CB-0A5C-431A-8566-64F942E86519.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 6
I’ve already sent an email to support of cb but until now I don’t receive any response. I also have tokens converted into cash of $162.75 and I was just wondering if I still be able to get that?
You should receive an automated response in your mail, with a ticket number to use to discuss further with support, this is normally fast to come.
If you even don't have this mail, maybe you changed of email (check the original email address you used) or verify just your junk mails.

For the tokens, they remain normally blocked all the time an account is banned, but I don't know what happens when they are converted already in $ ... logically, they should also remain blocked as "illegaly earned".

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.