AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2022
Hello

I am new here. @punker barbie, my ticket is 18973704 my user name is (cutelucy2021) on CB
Just logged in to CB to find my account banned. There was one client who shared animals videos in a private show. Sometimes clients start talking about something and I don’t know how to behave. I was just pretending to be OK with that as I was not sure if it was allowed or not, neither did I know how to behave in such a situation. Now my account is banned because of that but you can see that I wasn’t the person who introduced such an idea. I just messaged CB and waiting for response. How long does that take. I am so afraid to loose my job there. I am so worried right now.

I found this message "
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

• The discussion or act of bestiality (animals used in a sexual way) is not allowed."

Status
Not open for further replies.