AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexaFord

Banhammered
Mar 17, 2022
Chaturbate Username
AlexaFord07
Hello @punker barbie can you please help me with my account. It got banned right away after sending them my documents without any reasongs. This is my first time to create my model account in chaturbate. Please help me with this to get unbanned and verify my account. Please I want to hear from you soon.

Attachments

• 42AF1D15-852E-4C33-BE6F-673AD651A22B.jpeg
    42AF1D15-852E-4C33-BE6F-673AD651A22B.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 11
Hello @punker barbie can you please help me with my account. It got banned right away after sending them my documents without any reasongs. This is my first time to create my model account in chaturbate. Please help me with this to get unbanned and verify my account. Please I want to hear from you soon.
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Thank you so much! You’re so great! I can start broadcasting now 😊 lovelots!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.