AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AtheezaDizon30

Banhammered
Mar 17, 2022
Chaturbate Username
AtheezaDizon30
Hello dear @punker barbie I sign up as a model in chaturbate for the first time and I've been banned right away after sending it. please help me getting my account back and verify it so I can start broadcasting. I never sign up in cb, this is my first time so I'm wondering why would they ban me without any reason. hoping fr your soonest response. Thank you!!

Attachments

• 275500019_321534323180553_2413464341287365594_n.jpg
    275500019_321534323180553_2413464341287365594_n.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 16
Hello dear @punker barbie I sign up as a model in chaturbate for the first time and I've been banned right away after sending it. please help me getting my account back and verify it so I can start broadcasting. I never sign up in cb, this is my first time so I'm wondering why would they ban me without any reason. hoping fr your soonest response. Thank you!!
please help me with this one @punker barbie . Im so stressed with this. I have write many threads but it was deleted 😭 I want to start broadcasting as soon as possible. I hope you response soon. Thank you so much!

Upvote 0
Good day @punker barbie please help me getting my account back 😭

Upvote 0
hello @AmberCutie please help me get my account back and verified 😭 I want to start broadcasting soon.

Upvote 0
hello @punker barbie I know you're busy with helping models here but please help me 😭 it is almost a week when my account was banned please help me to get it back so I can start broadcasting. im hoping for your positive reply.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.