AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2022
Hello dear @punker barbie.
I have updated the support request 19279010

I think support misunderstood me,
The main reason for the ban was in the verification of documents, we uploaded both of our documents again.
i have 2 Broadcaster Agreement my and my girl. . But on the site it says to me that both IDs have already been verified on this account (me and my girl). Both ids are verified and accepted but my acc banned!
On March 15, you again asked me to upload documents with the initials VTA and I was again written that these documents have already been accepted.
We don't want to replace our existing IDs, we just want to get a unban on the documents that you have already accepted.
1647600986665.png1647600995538.png

Ughh this exact same thing happened to me… so frustrating they won’t respond to anything I send just keep saying because I’m banned they refuse to interact but it’s literally all cus of an updated ID

Reactions: Freya203
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.