AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2022
Hello Chaturbate (@punker barbie )

On March 22, I tried to register on our website, but the message dropped out — We require a Passport for your account. We cannot accept a driver's license or any other type of identification for your account.
A little later I lost my passport and was given a new one, which I uploaded for age verification and on April 6 I was approved.
On April 8, when trying to go on the air, they requested repeated verification by age.
On April 9, when uploading documents, I received a message:This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support.
I contacted the support service, but received a message that I was banned.

Please tell me what to do, I will do everything. I really want to work on your site. Please help. @punker barbie you are all my hopes.

username: raphael_corso
Ticket: 19331167

123.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.