AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2022
Hello.
My account name: shyy_lallyy
Ticket number: 19863340

I have just been blocked and I did not understand the reason for my ban, I did not do anything that is prohibited on the site, I really hope in a quick solution to my problem

Could you help me, please? I work as a webcam model exclusively on Chaturbate and I really love this site, I have about 52,000 tokens left on my balance and I hope to continue working on this wonderful site, thank you for your understanding
@punker barbie

Hello.
My account name: shyy_lallyy
Ticket number: 19863340

I have just been blocked and I did not understand the reason for my ban, I did not do anything that is prohibited on the site, I really hope in a quick solution to my problem

Could you help me, please? I work as a webcam model exclusively on Chaturbate and I really love this site, I have about 52,000 tokens left on my balance and I hope to continue working on this wonderful site, thank you for your understanding
@punker barbie
Have you a new account ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.