AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2021
What exactly the term of service i violated??? I havent done any i perform i gave all my customers the satisfaction they need if theres some one need to be banned its not me see my satisfaction rate i dont have lots of thumbsdown this is unfair judgement please CB i want my account back

My account is being banned with out any reason behind please i want some response in my issue here.

This is my only job i cant see my self working on the other site i am dependent on CB earnings i am a breadwinner im the providing our family needs hope u understand my situation this is very frustrating and depressing to me please if u have a warm heart any human support please help me to unbanned my account i have lots bills on stuck i dont know what to do u are my only hope. I am very sure i havent done anything bad this is my only job i love this job 😭😭😭😭😭 if someone out there please i would love to be assisted if I committed a mistakes hope u give me one more chance and i will promise to change my behavior support please assist me😭😭😭 begging i know God will blessed u that u help someone in the world who is in need im not concern just for my self but also for thr family i provide what else should i do CB is my only job

@punker barbie

Username: the_enchantressxx

Status
Not open for further replies.