AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2022
Hello @AmberCutie and @punker barbie. My account alisa_bb was bloсked. I wrote earlier than the blocking was the fault of a stalker who is chasing me. I am sending you a screenshot with his letter to the support service, where he accuse me of terrible things. I assure you that I did not say such a thing and it did not happen. You can check all the accounts from which the complaint against me came, they all belong to one person whose real name is Josiah Guiles. I am asking you to unblock my account, as I have not violated anything. This person is real, he is now stalking me on other sites, trying to make me blocked everywhere. If you need any more evidence, just tell me and I will be ready to provide it. photo_2022-08-27_11-41-03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.