AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2021
Hi @Charlie_SC and @xChloe Excuse me if I bother you, I ask you to please help my user model "Rihanna_rose" your account has been banned in the middle of the transmission, I request help to know what could have happened, in advance I appreciate the attention and help

Hey @osdal05
I can see that you have already contacted Support with your enquiry and they have responded with the relevant information regarding your suspension.

Our Support team is doing their best to respond to everyone as quickly as possible.
Please try to allow them some time to get back to you as they will respond in due time should they not respond immediately.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Reactions: osdal05
Upvote 0
Hey @osdal05
I can see that you have already contacted Support with your enquiry and they have responded with the relevant information regarding your suspension.

Our Support team is doing their best to respond to everyone as quickly as possible.
Please try to allow them some time to get back to you as they will respond in due time should they not respond immediately.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Excuse me if my message was insistent, I appreciate help and attention! ♥

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.