AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2022
Good day, I broadcast on chaturbate, but suddenly I was kicked and then banned,They don't have an email what's the reason I emailed the chaturbate support case there was no reply.Please help me get my account back

I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Good day @punker barbie ,, u just emailed me that all restriction in my account have been removed and all i need to do is submit my passport and postal id for the upgraded verification,, i just uploaded my postal id,, yet my account is banned again? That is confusing maam/sir,,, plsss unban my account and lemme complete my age verification,,,, i will attach my postal id and passport in this email,, so u can check that my identity and age are qualified for me to continue broadcasting in the site,, thank u so much

Username : domina_angela

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.