AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Laya_aya
Hello dear @punker barbie . Sadly my new account was banned on CB , i used to work on CB for almost 2 years already . I used to work in studio before. Recently i decided that i can work myself alone. So i registered new account and streamed only for 2 days and i dont know why, i got banned on my second day during stream . I just got banned without any reason and i have wrote to support but i am getting only automated answer that i have permanent ban and that's all.
I have no idea what i did wrong and i believe that i didnt violate any rules.
Can you help me pls?

Hello again dear @punker barbie . I have got reply from support , but it didnt resolve my problem. How can i get unbanned again because i am sure i didnt violate any rules? Pls it's only my source of income.

Attachments

• 1234567890.jpg
    1234567890.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 23
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.