AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2021
Hello, @punker barbie
Good evening, I am writing this post in search of help regarding the status of my account. Today I was streaming as usual and a user took me private. I was having fun with it and when I was about to finish I get a notification that my account was banned. I was reading the causes of the ban and I really consider that I was not doing something that put my health at risk or something that could make my user or me uncomfortable. On the contrary, it surprised me a bit because my user and I were having a great time at that moment. It should be noted that I have been working on my account for more than two years and I consider that working with you is something that I am really passionate about, I am always looking for a way to invoke and make my shows more striking in order to grow and be part of this community. I'm a little worried because it's the first time something like this has happened to me and I don't know very well what could happen to my account. I really ask for help because it is my only means of work and I would not want to miss this opportunity to continue with you. This was really an error that would not happen again because I was not aware at the time of the limits of this rule. I await your response and if I would like to speak with someone to explain in more detail what happened. My username is: venustrav

Status
Not open for further replies.