AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2023
UK
Chaturbate Username
angel_rose_77
Hi,

I’ve been on chaturbate probably a few years and suddenly my account got banned yesterday. I’m not a broadcaster but was thinking about it recently.
I’m not totally sure why, I have sent a message to support but no reply as yet.
I did get a message from some random guy and he tried to chat about sexual experiences, he asked if I prefer younger or older than myself and I said older, he then went on to say he’d been with a mature couple and a 17 year old. I made an eye roll comment back saying something like “all men say they’d like that”, referring to the 17 year old, I shouldn’t have said that but it annoyed me that he was trying to chat about it. I didn’t speak to them after that and then I got banned. It’s just typical cos I hardly ever speak to people on PM.
@punker barbie are you able to help with this please? This must be the reason for the ban as I didn’t do or say anything else. I’ve had the account for a few years with no problems and was even thinking of broadcasting and then this happens. Even if I’m not unbanned, it would be nice to know why I was banned. My user name is angel_rose_77.

Thank you!

Hello punker barbie
i have problems again with vertification again
i send my driverlicence ID and a selfie but the didnt accept it (bad image), but the are perfect to me (good quality) , please can you help me and accept it so i can go on with chaturbate, im a great fan off CB
Thank you , my username is inchie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.