AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha_orionis

Banhammered
Jan 17, 2023
Hi,

My account got banned in the middle of broadcasting with the message "Age verification has been removed and chat allowed set to all users" or something like that. It happened on last thursday (12.01.). I sent an email to the support but still haven't got respond from them for 5 days already. Also, i converted tokens into cash before my account got banned, will i receive the money? Could someone please help me?

Thank you.

Dear @punker barbie ,

Username: asianfemboycd

My account is getting banned due to the unknown violation, but I have transferred the tokens that I had to my paxum account before I got banned. Will the those tokens will be transferred even though my chaturbate account is getting banned now?

Thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
I just received a reply saying that my account has been banned permanently.. they didn't even tell me what is the reason for that. Can you please tell me what is going on? Is that means that i will not receive money which i transferred from tokens before ban?

Attachments

• CB.jpeg
    CB.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 17
Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie ,

Username: asianfemboycd

My account is getting banned due to the unknown violation, but I have transferred the tokens that I had to my paxum account before I got banned. Will the those tokens will be transferred even though my chaturbate account is getting banned now?

Thank you in advance.
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Username: Arielomento

My account has been banned and I have no idea why! I've already submitted a request to un-ban me since I haven't broken any terms of services at all.

Attachments

• Arielomento.JPG
    Arielomento.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 8
Upvote 0
Username: Arielomento

My account has been banned and I have no idea why! I've already submitted a request to un-ban me since I haven't broken any terms of services at all.

Attachments

• Arielomento.JPG
    Arielomento.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
My username is blackprincess1990.my account was banned 6 days ago and I haven't received any reply to any of my emails.I just want to know why my account was banned and how I can get my payment.

Upvote 0
My username is blackprincess1990.my account was banned 6 days ago and I haven't received any reply to any of my emails.I just want to know why my account was banned and how I can get my payment.
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry
Thank you.My account was permanently banned because it's believed I reported multiple accounts targeting specific models.Thats not true,I would like to request for the investigation to be conducted and for Chaturbate to be sure of the accusation.Its okay if they never open my account,it's important for me to clear my name.I would never do what they are accusing me of.

Upvote 0
What is the reason my account got banned? They can't ban me just like that and keep my money. I will go to the court with this.
Yes, they can. It's written into the terms of service that Chaturbate can sever ties with any account holder at any time for any reason. They have way more money than any law firm you could get your hands on and a judge would dismiss it with prejudice in most jurisdictions if you were lucky enough to find a lawyer that would take it on your behalf.

All you can do is be polite and wait for answers and sign up with other cam sites in the meantime.

Upvote 0
Yes, they can. It's written into the terms of service that Chaturbate can sever ties with any account holder at any time for any reason. They have way more money than any law firm you could get your hands on and a judge would dismiss it with prejudice in most jurisdictions if you were lucky enough to find a lawyer that would take it on your behalf.

All you can do is be polite and wait for answers and sign up with other cam sites in the meantime.
Yes its written actually "We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Platform at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason at all". So no reason at all they also totally can and that sucks :/

Upvote 0
Yes its written actually "We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Platform at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason at all". So no reason at all they also totally can and that sucks :/
We are the product, there are many more like us and many more to be born yet. They have no reason to try to protect us other than what is demanded by laws of the United States.

Is it unfair? Probably. Keeping the machine running is more important than the individual cogs.

Upvote 0
We are the product, there are many more like us and many more to be born yet. They have no reason to try to protect us other than what is demanded by laws of the United States.

Is it unfair? Probably. Keeping the machine running is more important than the individual cogs.
I understand and agree. It just making me feel insecure if one day i have income and next day not,but for now is about 5 years and everything looks good.

Upvote 0
I understand and agree. It just making me feel insecure if one day i have income and next day not,but for now is about 5 years and everything looks good.
Yeah but you kinda summed up the whole industry right there, unfortunately.

Upvote 0

Well actually i have connections in court so I will not stop until the end. And if that fails, I have a friend who said. quote: I will ddos all their servers with a hundreds thousands botnets so their website will never be up again".

As they banned my account without a reason and didn't tell me why, I will not stop until my justice is served.

Upvote 0
Well actually i have connections in court so I will not stop until the end. And if that fails, I have a friend who said. quote: I will ddos all their servers with a hundreds thousands botnets so their website will never be up again".

As they banned my account without a reason and didn't tell me why, I will not stop until my justice is served.
User banned here for threatening illegal actions

Upvote 0
@punker barbie kindly help me With the tokens in my account,am getting desperate here and don't know what to do.Right now you are my only hope.My username is blackprincess1990,am humbly requesting for your help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.