AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2023
Dear Chaturbate Support and Teams, I hope all of you are fine and good. I'm new to this community so forgive me if i make any mistakes, I am a Verified Chaturbate Model and I have been with Chaturbate for the more than 5months. I'm very careful with my every move, but I dont understand why or what i have done that was against to your rules, Im doing my Chaturbate Age Verification only, When I get back, My Chaturbate account was suddenly banned. But I promis swear to God, All the details of my identification card are facts and this is not a fake or falsified, I did not commit any violation to ban my account. Please help me @punker barbie to back my account.

This is our main source of income and the only livelihood we have.
I hope you will back my account to access. Because that's where I get the money of my school needs and tuition, that was my only job while I was still studying. We dont even cam on other sites, im loyal to chaturbate, I'm tired of the pain and the time I've had to take care of myself and lot hardship to build my accounts
Please forgive me my birthday is near. January 30. Much appreciated.

CB Username: ayeshasy2
Support Ticket numbers
[DX23PK-D7WVX]

Attachments

• Account Banned.jpg
    Account Banned.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.